Best 100+ Cute Mobile Cover For Girl
Hello friends, welcome to your website DP For Free. Friends, today’s post is going to be very special because today we have brought for you – Cute Mobile Cover For Girl, Girl Mobile Cover, Mobile Amazing Facts, Cute Wallpapers Girl.
Cute Mobile Cover For Girl
Mobile Amazing Facts
If we talk about Mobile Amazing Facts, then the mobile is such a thing, which has changed the way of life of human beings, scientist Graham Bell invented the telephone and over time the same telephone has become the mobile phone.
Mobile phone is known by many names, such as cellphone, handphone, cellular phone, cell, wireless phone, cellular telephone, mobile telephone, or cell telephone, etc. In today’s world, as the mobile phone has become an integral part of a person, in today’s era, you spend most of your time with a mobile phone only. Most people’s day starts with a mobile phone and ends on a mobile phone only, so today we will know about Mobile Amazing Facts.
Mobile Amazing Facts
- 70% of the world’s Mobile Phones are made in China.
- On average, a person unlocks a mobile phone more than 100 times a day.
- 49 percent of people in the world use their mobile to play games and 30 percent of people use it for social networking.
- The first mobile (world first) phone was sold in America in 1983 for about $ 4000, which is equivalent to about 2 lakh rupees today and the weight of that mobile phone was 1 kg 1100 grams.
- 99% of Mobile malware (software that steals confidential information) targets Android Users! That is, if you use an Android phone, then you should also be aware of its security.
- If mobile chargers around the world were not used for a day, enough electricity could be saved to power 28,000 homes! About 14 crore cell phones will end this year i.e. 4 to 5 phones every 1 second! And recycling these phones can light up 272000 homes.
- The Nokia-1100 mobile phone has been the best-selling phone (250,000,000,) in the world! This is the record to date.
- Since 2011, 250 people have died because of taking selfies! The highest number of deaths occurred in India followed by Russia, the US, and Pakistan, 70 percent of them were men who were under 30 years of age.
- Researchers say that most people’s mobile phones have 18 times more bacteria than toilet handles! 100,000 mobile phones fall down the toilet every year in the UK.
- The CEO of Cradle Fund died due to an explosion while charging his smartphone.
- Radiation, radiation, or wireless signals can easily penetrate our bodies and mind and can cause serious harm to small children!
- Teenagers are losing their memory performance with excessive use of smartphones.
- On average people in the United States buy a new cell phone every 18 months! In Europe, it is 15 months while in Japan they buy a new one every 9 months and these are big smartphone markets.
- In the US alone, 14 million smartphones are discarded or thrown away! A cell phone can pollute 151000 liters of water.
Smartphones cause over 16 million driving accidents, 300,000 injuries, and 11 teen deaths a day.
- 90% of people in Japan use waterproof mobile phones.
In 2012, the world’s largest mobile company APPLE sold 4 mobiles in 1 second i.e. 3,45,000 mobiles per day.
- On average, a person unlocks a mobile phone more than 100 times in a day.
- The most expensive phone in the world is the Stott Hughes Diamond Rose iPhone 4 which costs $7,850,000. This phone has 500 diamonds of 100 carats each.
- The back cover of the phone is made of rose gold while the Apple logo is made of 53 diamonds.
- Sonim XP 3300 (XP3300) Force is the strongest smartphone in the world, whose name is also recorded in the Guinness World Records. This phone has been used even after being thrown from a height of 84 feet. Apart from this, even after keeping the phone underwater for 2 meters, there was no problem with it.
- Siemens launched the world’s first music phone called SL45. There was also an MP3 player and headphone support with expandable memory.
- In terms of mobile messaging, the Philippines is at the forefront of the whole world, where 1.4 billion text messages are sent daily. Earlier, there was no charge for mobile messaging here, but now a nominal charge has to be paid for it.
- In 1985, 45-year-old researcher Freudalm Hillebrand came up with the concept of 160-character messages. He saw that most of the messages in the typewriter were 160 characters. Whereas earlier the message character limit on mobile was 128 characters.
- The first phone James Bond used in his movie was the Sony Ericsson JB988. James Bond could not only make calls from his phone, but it also had many extra features. Like taking fingerprints, and working remote control.
- The first call via mobile phone was made by Martin Cooper on 3 April 1973. He was an employee of Motorola company.
Friends, how did you like today’s post, do tell us by commenting. If you liked our post then share this post with your friends.